Please help! R4 sdhc ultra revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by arting_18, Dec 11, 2010.

1. arting_18
    OP

arting_18 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2010
    Romania
    I have a R4 sdhc ultra revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
    None of the lastest game work ( like kingdom hearts , rune factory 3 , golden sun , pokemon black )
    I did try many firware but only the r4 sdhc ultra 1.54 did not rezult in a black loading screem or did not say error file corrupt when I did unzip it.
    I can't make YSmenu and TTmenu start! ( on gives me a white loading screem and don't load and the other say that the DLDI name is not suporting ).
    I don't know what to do anymore.
    Please help.

PS.if you suggest me to get another card, the only card I did find in MY contry was the red r4i sdhc (so another clone ). So tell me if it is worth buying it ( I can't but from other country and I did look for the past month for another card but did find only fake ones... ) . In case the r4i is good , please tell me ( or give me at least a link or something ) how to make games work ( like what to use in order to start and play games using YSMenu (I really wish to use it:(( ) and so on...) . Please HELP!!!. Thank you.

2. stylow

stylow GBAtemp Regular

Oct 15, 2010
    Netherlands
    Go to www r4ultra com there is akaio 1.8.1 for it and than you can play all games [​IMG]

3. arting_18
    OP

arting_18 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2010
    Romania
    THANK SO MUCH [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Where can I see how to use it to maximum?[​IMG] ( a full tutorial of all things it can do )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice