Please help! R4 sdhc ultra revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by arting_18, Dec 11, 2010.

1. arting_18
    OP

Newcomer arting_18 Newbie

Romania
    I have a R4 sdhc ultra revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
    None of the lastest game work ( like kingdom hearts , rune factory 3 , golden sun , pokemon black )
    I did try many firware but only the r4 sdhc ultra 1.54 did not rezult in a black loading screem or did not say error file corrupt when I did unzip it.
    I can't make YSmenu and TTmenu start! ( on gives me a white loading screem and don't load and the other say that the DLDI name is not suporting ).
    I don't know what to do anymore.
    Please help.

PS.if you suggest me to get another card, the only card I did find in MY contry was the red r4i sdhc (so another clone ). So tell me if it is worth buying it ( I can't but from other country and I did look for the past month for another card but did find only fake ones... ) . In case the r4i is good , please tell me ( or give me at least a link or something ) how to make games work ( like what to use in order to start and play games using YSMenu (I really wish to use it:(( ) and so on...) . Please HELP!!!. Thank you.

2. stylow

Member stylow GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Go to www r4ultra com there is akaio 1.8.1 for it and than you can play all games [​IMG]

3. arting_18
    OP

Newcomer arting_18 Newbie

Romania
    THANK SO MUCH [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Where can I see how to use it to maximum?[​IMG] ( a full tutorial of all things it can do )