Please help me :(

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Raestloz, Aug 8, 2008.

Aug 8, 2008

Please help me :( by Raestloz at 5:11 PM (627 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Raestloz
    OP

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    One of the worst has happened to me, the A button sank down. I can't even differentiate whether have I pressed the button or not right now, only the DS knows.

Should I disassemble my NDS and work it myself or ask a technician to do it?

Should I do it myself, can anybody tell me what should I do? I know there's NDS disassembly guide, but what should I do to fix my button?

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1466

You will need to disassemble your DS, though you shouldn't need to completely take it apart just to replace the conductive pads [​IMG]

A similar thing happened with my D-pad, I opened it up and it turned out one of the conductive bits had completely torn away from the rest!

*and of course you need a triwing screwdriver to take your DS apart

3. MystikEkoez

Member MystikEkoez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Lul, your "A button sank down". That gave me a chuckle. But yeah, first determine if your DS is still under warrenty before disassembling it. They'll usually replace your DS for any reason. If you cannot get it fixed for free, then order a triwing screwdriver to inspect the inside of your DS to see if any foreign objects are causing the A button to become stuck. If it still persists, Joey90's method is the way I would go as well.