Hacking Please help me?

Captain Charisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i softmodded my wii few years back, but when i got my wii back from my brother, he updated it, its now 4.2E. the backup launchers doesn't work anymore and the hombrew channel doesnt exist. its been so long, how do i setup my wii backup lanucher with the latest updates? i hear now u can use a usb stick. okay i know i should really read the sticky threads and ur probably getting annoyed, but im totally confused. so if someone can at least guide me in the right direction, i would be greatful. i have an sd card, usb stick and an external hardrive. so if there is a website that takes u step by step on how to setup the backup launcer, the cios, usb loader or whteva blah blah would really be helpful.

help would really be appreciated.

Captain Charisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thnks i followed it, and got neogamma working, but how do i load it from the wii menu wothbout goin into the hombrew channel and without the sd card???

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Captain Charisma said:
thnks i followed it, and got neogamma working, but how do i load it from the wii menu wothbout goin into the hombrew channel and without the sd card???
Get a forwarder channel. There are a few on this forum, search around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: