Hardware Please help me update my (green)r4i firmware!!! TY

Ylyssa_97

Insert Catchy Name Here
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really need help in updating my r4i (the green r4 clone from www.ndsiLL.net) so that it works for my 3ds v5.1.0-11U. I tried pressing the link on the site that says firmware update for 3ds but it only directed me to a site that doesn't work (Kernel update works though!). Please tell me if Im just doing it the wrong way, Im just a noob here (0_0). If someone could show me a different link or just send me the working firmware, then that would be great. Thanks in advance!!! I just want to play pokemon black 2and white 2 before the release of X and Y (and also before school starts again!)

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I find out which r4 clone I got? I didn't buy mine online, I got it from a store.

Please download the Kernel from the first link posted by Rydian..
the Firmware is unavailable ...but, by what I see, It's the same one from this thread .Download it from masterchan777, and then read the readme.txt that you will get, to have a better idea of how to use the files.

After downloading, put this things in your SD card root (after you have formatted it with the tool I told you about in the other Thread). Put your Pokemon rom file in the root also ...Try running it, then report back here.

Hope it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte