1. Ylyssa_97

OP Ylyssa_97 Insert Catchy Name Here
    Newcomer

I really need help in updating my r4i (the green r4 clone from www.ndsiLL.net) so that it works for my 3ds v5.1.0-11U. I tried pressing the link on the site that says firmware update for 3ds but it only directed me to a site that doesn't work (Kernel update works though!). Please tell me if Im just doing it the wrong way, Im just a noob here (0_0). If someone could show me a different link or just send me the working firmware, then that would be great. Thanks in advance!!! I just want to play pokemon black 2and white 2 before the release of X and Y (and also before school starts again!)

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
  3. Ylyssa_97

Newcomer

4. Ylyssa_97

Newcomer

How can I find out which r4 clone I got? I didn't buy mine online, I got it from a store.

5. Walker D

Walker D I have a hat

Brazil
    Please download the Kernel from the first link posted by Rydian..
    the Firmware is unavailable ...but, by what I see, It's the same one from this thread .Download it from masterchan777, and then read the readme.txt that you will get, to have a better idea of how to use the files.

After downloading, put this things in your SD card root (after you have formatted it with the tool I told you about in the other Thread). Put your Pokemon rom file in the root also ...Try running it, then report back here.

Hope it helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (green)r4i, firmware, Please