Hacking Please Help me!!! Need to get this done for Christmas&#33

tish2481

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally am able to get to a screen with 3 icons on them (pacman character, cd&music note, and blue and white half face) when I try to click on the games menu the screen shows for 1 second and then I get a black screen saying "Please upgrade the hardware for support latest firmware". I have the R4i card V 1.4 and I downloaded the V1.13b as the r4i-sdhc directed me too. Please help me. What can I do to get these games working?

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really sure, but it sounds like you have an old cart that firmware wont run on, try an older firmware. If not, have a look on the site and see if there is some kind of hardware fixer for your card.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
I DON'T KNOW BUT MAYBE IF YOU MAKE YOUR TEXT BIGGER SOMEONE WILL HELP!

ARE YOU USING A DSi?
MAYBE IT WON'T SUPPORT THE FIRMWARE?
lol this is MASSIVELY amusing.

But anyways, maybe you got the wrong firmware for your flashcart (its so hard to find just the right firmware for all the different R4 stuff xD). Search around for your card's brand (just enter all the words on the sticker into the google search, big and small) and hopefully there is a website that has the stuff you need.

bekar

Trophies
Website
www.omgpop.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree with the guy above me. Google 'YSMenu' and it should come up.
PS. Oh look Massive writing people are going to help me quicker

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You go back to the site and download firmware v1.09b, which is the highest that will work on your cart. Had you paid any attention to the blinking images directly above the firmware downloads, you would already know this.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to be unlucky. I have it from the same site and it's not even an "i" card so supposedly it should only work with 1.09, but it works with the firmware for the "i" ones as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended