PLEASE HELP ME...Just .NDS files!!!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by hynesa02, Jun 17, 2007.

1. hynesa02
    OP

hynesa02 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2007
    ok i have an M3 but i only want it for, without going against forums rules, backups of my games.

i hate moonshel thingy cos i dont want music or movies i just want to use backups (games) now is there a way that i can edit the M3 so that when i use it it skips the 3 icon main menu and just goes straight to the .NDS that looks roughly like this:

[​IMG]

i dont care about videos and music or pictures i just want this screen only...is it posible to make it happen! please!

thank you very much [​IMG]

2. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    nope no way

3. hynesa02
    OP

hynesa02 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2007
    so there is no way you can make the M3 Simply just turn on to that screen?

ok is there a way that you can make it so it only shows the first icon on the main menu not Game, Media, Slot 3 can you just have it showing Game then to Game list.

you see i want it as neat as possible maybe a skin that just has one icon that leads me to that menu

thanks

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    You're pirating the games some you may as well have some tolerance. It's not possible without them changing the firmware/hardware itself.

5. hynesa02
    OP

hynesa02 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2007
    ah thats gay then i guess ill just have to tolorate having the other 2 icons on the main screen HMPH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice