Please help me get DarkStar working on my G6 Lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Lynx The Dark, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Lynx The Dark
    OP

Member Lynx The Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    http://www.ndshb.com/modules.php?name=News...e=article&sid=3

That's what I'm talking about, when I run the program it starts up fine, the sound and touch screen work, but the graphics are all messed up, you can see some of the background on the top screen and the rest of the screen is covered in all sorts of squares, dots and other random artifacts, same goes for the touch screen, except here you can't even make out the background.
    You can sorta make out the menu, can't read anything though and select something from it with the stylus, it's obvious the touch-screen works fine despite the messed up graphics.

Please guys, I really want this for the Paint program, so help me get this thing working.

EDIT: Maybe it's not compatible with the 4.5A Firmware? But I also tried it on an older Firmware, I have another G6 here I got for my friend which isn't updated and it did the same on it too.
    Hope I can get this thing working.

2. sixb0nes

Member sixb0nes GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Have you tried 4.6a? Also y helo thar. Also cocks.

3. Lynx The Dark
    OP

Member Lynx The Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I thought all 4.6A adds is compatiblity for the Pokemon games, can someone with 4.6A test it and tell me if it works, if so I'll upgrade.

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    It won't load at all with 4.6a.