Hacking Please help me: firmware updated from 3.65 to 3.69 out of where when auto update is turned off.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have automatic updates turned off. I just downloaded a dlc character from pkgi and I went into the game and dlc was not there, so then I restarted my vita like 2 times and nothing. Checked vitashell to see if it was there but then I figure I hadn’t updated ps all stars. Anyways whatever I moved on to another thing and checked my trophies then i went to photos. While I clicked on photo it crashed and says memory card is corrupted. I was like no big deal it just needs to rebuild database. While doing that it crashed midway the rebuild. Saying that there’s a serious problem. It took me to safe mode and then restart then I’m back to my home feed. I tried rebuilding again but it was the same thing. Then it hit me why not check the firmware and it shows 3.69 when it was always 3.65 since 2018. And also why is PlayStation all stars the only app/game there besides the default ones. I had h encore and when I turn it on it still show’s the Enso logo. Sd2vita Memory card still has all data since when I check on settings it’s using everything. My reason as to why this is happening is because it’s firmware 3.69. So first off what happened? I just finished beating a psp game in adrenaline and I wanted to play some ps all stars. It was that dlc download? But how? Also what or how can I do to fix this, I don’t even have vita shell. I heard there’s something like a way to revert a firmware to older ones.
What can I do? Memory is still there but firmware is not allowing h encore to run it basically.
I remember when I hacked it I had to go online to the h henku website and download enso from there or something like that. Please help.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: now that I remember, I think it was on Henkaku not h encore. I hacked my vita in July of 2018. I don’t think h encore was out by then.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t think so because when I hacked it in 2018 it was on 3.65 and I left it like that and didn’t do any spoofing at the time 3.65 the highest I believe was 3.67. But I just downloaded a dlc character from pkgi and this is what happened? Anyone know anyway to get it back? Either vitashell? Or using that downgrade Hack I’ve heard about.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don’t think so because when I hacked it in 2018 it was on 3.65 and I left it like that and didn’t do any spoofing at the time 3.65 the highest I believe was 3.67. But I just downloaded a dlc character from pkgi and this is what happened? Anyone know anyway to get it back? Either vitashell? Or using that downgrade Hack I’ve heard about.

Sorry @Shadowmoon25 , PS Vita starts normally and you still have the hack working?
If you don't have it anymore,i recommend Trinity hack for 3.69 and then Modoru 1.0 for downgrade to 3.65, you don't lose any data or game you have now.
I personally tested it on my PS Vita Slim which had firmware 3.70.

Reactions: SilverDen

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry @Shadowmoon25 , PS Vita starts normally and you still have the hack working?
If you don't have it anymore,i recommend Trinity hack for 3.69 and then Modoru 1.0 for downgrade to 3.65, you don't lose any data or game you have now.
I personally tested it on my PS Vita Slim which had firmware 3.70.

It’s weird so, currently I’ve done this about 5 times and it’s all the same. So I turned it on, it shows the enso logo, then it says database needs to be rebuild and it could take hours. It starts to rebuild and about 70 percent always at the same percentage of the green bar it says error there was problem with the system software. It then takes me to safe mode, reformat memory card or restart. I click restart, at this point it shows no logo and it takes me to the home feed. Still have my wallpaper, but firmware is 3.69. All data on memoery card is not working and showing because Hack is not working at that point. But the hack is not working because it’s on 3.69. I purchase the vita new and it was 3.65 and I left it at 3.65 never updated it and no auto updates. Some dlc download from pkgi caused this?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

It’s weird so, currently I’ve done this about 5 times and it’s all the same. So I turned it on, it shows the enso logo, then it says database needs to be rebuild and it could take hours. It starts to rebuild and about 70 percent always at the same percentage of the green bar it says error there was problem with the system software. It then takes me to safe mode, reformat memory card or restart. I click restart, at this point it shows no logo and it takes me to the home feed. Still have my wallpaper, but firmware is 3.69. All data on memoery card is not working and showing because Hack is not working at that point. But the hack is not working because it’s on 3.69. I purchase the vita new and it was 3.65 and I left it at 3.65 never updated it and no auto updates. Some dlc download from pkgi caused this?

@Shadowmoon25 ,rehacked your PS Vita with Trinity and after downgrade with Modoru 1.0!

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shadowmoon25 ,rehacked your PS Vita with Trinity and after downgrade with Modoru 1.0!

I just looked more into it, the vita did not update to 3.69 because that is so random. I only had my WiFi on for like 4 minutes and or less while I downloaded the dlc. Someone else told me and I can agree based on the dates that I did in fact spoof 3.69. My console is on 3.65 but I spoofed it to 3.69. The question is what can I do now? How can I get the hack back?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I suppose firmware spoofing happened...?

Just found out that I did have my vita spoofing 3.69 but what can I do? The console turns on saying I need to rebuild database and shows an error midway. Then I’m back to the home feed with no more hacks to it. Everything is gone except homescreen and first page wallpapers. And just have the ps all stars on my feed.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just looked more into it, the vita did not update to 3.69 because that is so random. I only had my WiFi on for like 4 minutes and or less while I downloaded the dlc. Someone else told me and I can agree based on the dates that I did in fact spoof 3.69. My console is on 3.65 but I spoofed it to 3.69. The question is what can I do now? How can I get the hack back?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just found out that I did have my vita spoofing 3.69 but what can I do? The console turns on saying I need to rebuild database and shows an error midway. Then I’m back to the home feed with no more hacks to it. Everything is gone except homescreen and first page wallpapers. And just have the ps all stars on my feed.

Sorry @Shadowmoon25 , you can post a screenshot,so i understand better the situation and the mistake in order to help you.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry @Shadowmoon25 , you can post a screenshot,so i understand better the situation and the mistake in order to help you.

Okay I just got on my Vita right now, I took a screenshot of every screen that came up. I have number then by order. So as you can see it starts off by showing the enso logo, then database needs to rebuild, about 70 percent it and about 4 minutes in crashes and it shows “a serious error has occurred in the system software”. Then it takes me to safe mode, i click on restart, database rebuilds, only takes 3 seconds. Then I’m on the home feed. Everything is gone. The image I provided of my home feed is just the 3rd page that has ps all stars. But I still have all the default apps in the first page.

Attachments

• F2CA95E0-50BF-4359-BE5C-2C7D2FCE6F1C.jpeg
    F2CA95E0-50BF-4359-BE5C-2C7D2FCE6F1C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 204

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay I just got on my Vita right now, I took a screenshot of every screen that came up. I have number then by order. So as you can see it starts off by showing the enso logo, then database needs to rebuild, about 70 percent it and about 4 minutes in crashes and it shows “a serious error has occurred in the system software”. Then it takes me to safe mode, i click on restart, database rebuilds, only takes 3 seconds. Then I’m on the home feed. Everything is gone. The image I provided of my home feed is just the 3rd page that has ps all stars. But I still have all the default apps in the first page.

@Shadowmoon25 ,sorry but in yours screenshoot don't see vitashell,hack or others bubbles apps.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: so I decided to remove the sd2vita and vita memoery card and turn on the vita that way. Now the hacking apps appeared. Vita shell, henkaku, enso. They are all back. I turned it off and placed the sd2vita and it’s all the same with the same errors. Vitashell is all gone. It’s a problem with my sd2vita but what could it be? Corrupted micro as card? Not possible. Maybe the sd2vita adapter?
@Shadowmoon25 ,sorry but in yours screenshoot don't see vitashell,hack or others bubbles apps.

The screenshot is the result when I have the sd2vita inserted into my vita, the first time it tries to rebuild it stops at about 70% and it shows “a serious error has occur in the system software”. It literally makes everything disappears like no hack has ever been on it. And even on my system information it shows 3.69 which is why I originally thought it had been upgraded but it’s because internally it was spoofing it. But there’s no henkaku.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
UPDATE: so I decided to remove the sd2vita and vita memoery card and turn on the vita that way. Now the hacking apps appeared. Vita shell, henkaku, enso. They are all back. I turned it off and placed the sd2vita and it’s all the same with the same errors. Vitashell is all gone. It’s a problem with my sd2vita but what could it be? Corrupted micro as card? Not possible. Maybe the sd2vita adapter?

The screenshot is the result when I have the sd2vita inserted into my vita, the first time it tries to rebuild it stops at about 70% and it shows “a serious error has occur in the system software”. It literally makes everything disappears like no hack has ever been on it. And even on my system information it shows 3.69 which is why I originally thought it had been upgraded but it’s because internally it was spoofing it. But there’s no henkaku.

@Shadowmoon25 ,probably your Sd2vita isn't configure correctly and report this error when is insert in your PS Vita.

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn so I was finally able to fix it, someone on discord told me to connect my micro sd card into my pc and just click on “disc check” and that was all. Very weird how this all happened for downloading a dlc from pkgi. I appreciate it.

Sho0tm3

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn so I was finally able to fix it, someone on discord told me to connect my micro sd card into my pc and just click on “disc check” and that was all. Very weird how this all happened for downloading a dlc from pkgi. I appreciate it.
I fixed the problem by going into the settings of henkaku, in the PS Vita settings. I selected memory card decouple and restarted the system. After that all software showed up again on homescreen

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all that does is delete the id.dat. that's the file that prevents using the memory card on another system. it contains, device id, account id, system firmware, etc. if one is wrong, the system will try to force you to format. you can delete it manually or through henkaku settings. you can open it with notepad++. the cma alphanumeric is tied to it as it's little endian to the account id, so it's byte reversed.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse