ROM Hack Please Help, Gay Fates hack for fire emblem fates s support cutscene wont show up

Lunabellaa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, so i downloaded the Gay Fates mod for fe fates. The s support option shows up but when i try to trigger it, the cutscene doesnt start. It just skips it, and then it says "... has reached S support with..." please can anyone help me? I use Luma v 10.1.3, and fire emblem fates special edition USA. Thank you!

divixded15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Are you playing in a language different than English? I play it in Spanish and neither the S nor added conversation supports appear, since they're only set for English. If that's the case you can change the laguage of the console to English, activate the support and then change it back again.
If you're playing in English however, it's likely that the support doesn't have any cutscene set. Several characters have support ranks but no cutscene in the Gay Fates mod (which makes sense since there are a lot of them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.