Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I wanted to get an NDS flashcard recently. I've herd great things about R4DS, M3 and Supercard. I am, however, a complete noob and first timer in this Flashcard area. For a starter which one should I buy?
unsure.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I would say R4 based on personal experience, or Cyclo based on the good things I've heard about it.

M3 always gets its updates after R4. And I've yet to hear "great things" about Supercard (expect from people I don't trust).

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I would say R4 based on personal experience, or Cyclo based on the good things I've heard about it.

M3 Simply always gets its updates after R4. And I've yet to hear "great things" about Supercard (expect from people I don't trust).

Fixed, M3 Real has nothin to do wit the R4
wink.gif
If you just put M3 he'll get confused.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
These "Which should I choose?" threads are getting really old. Just research the different carts, man. ;\ But anyway, in my (and pretty much everyone else's opinion) R4DS is the best. As for memory cards, Kingston are usually extremely cheap & good.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
These "Which should I choose?" threads are getting really old. Just research the different carts, man. ;\ But anyway, in my (and pretty much everyone else's opinion) R4DS is the best. As for memory cards, Kingston are usually extremely cheap & good.
...Ur pretty mean... :'( The thing is I did the research and it seems that people have 500 different opinions. Some sites says R4 is the best some say M3. Even with all that research not sure what to get. However, I would like something that's most popular among tempers... I was just wondering.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing wrong with supercard either. IMO I wouldn't recommend the old model R4, if at all wait for the sdhc model, which is probably where they'll fix alot of problems.

The worst thing about R4 is probably Games requiring arm7 fixes, and there hasn't been an update in ages.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst thing about R4 is probably Games requiring arm7 fixes, and there hasn't been an update in ages.

Since v1.11 of the R4 loader there are only 2 games that I see people having a problem with - Worms 2 is one of them and the other is a Japanese game that not many people know even exists I'm sure. Out of 1600some titles that isn't bad I'd say. arm7 fix Worms 2 and then forget the arm7 fix exists at all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson