Please halp,can not load Playload on my Switch,great Problume !

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Halp !!

Cannot load

Playload
index.jpg

on me

Switch
ind666ex.jpg

No working.Is broken now ?

Halp anyone !!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Don’t bother. They will just tell you it’s not a problem and that you have to send it in along with $80 to fix the “not a problem”.

nah they will say he was running unlicensed software and the console warranty is void, and wont fix it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. I'm a corrupt nintendo employee. I can fix it, but you're going to have to give me $299.99. believe me, it will look brand new when I'm done with it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, as a kid, I once pranked nintendo and got them to admit that they had a sega genesis in the break room.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Did u fix yet? I can halp you 4 low price of 18 easy instahlments of $29ten. Akt now

No,Nintendo says:

fuck.gif

No halp....
hello. I'm a corrupt nintendo employee. I can fix it, but you're going to have to give me $299.99. believe me, it will look brand new when I'm done with it.

btw, as a kid, I once pranked nintendo and got them to admit that they had a sega genesis in the break room.

Yes,that halps no.....
No good Nintendo...

just use some duct tape, and it'll be just fine

Tried - Cat eat it now.....
No working.

No Solution for Problume...
Halp ? Whut now ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I once pranked nintendo claiming that I had taken my wii apart to install a modchip, but I couldn't figure out how to put it back together again, so I need their assistance. "I need to make my system region free. btw, know of any good sites to download some wii games for testing only?"

me: "after I finally managed to snap everything into place, I heard a cracking news like something was breaking. I didn't think much of it, but once I turned the wii back on, it said 'a serious error has occurred. please contact nintendo support.' that's what I'm doing now. why doesn't the instruction manual have a detailed guide to opening and restoring the system? I need serious help here. this is my brother's machine, and he'll be home in an hour. he'll be expecting to play new super mario bros. wii."
customer service: "I'm sorry, sir, but you've voided the warranty."
me: "what!? all I did was repair it, because this burned disc wasn't working. now, no disc works!"

imagine pranking nintendo telling them that your switch would shock you if you tried removing it from the dock. lol imagine there being a bunch of commotion, like people yelling and a baby crying in the background. haha

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if you told nintendo that you found an old box of nintendo cereal in your garage? what if you said that you ate some of it, then that night, you awoke to a crashing sound in the living room, only to find the joy cons had attached themselves to the switch by themselves? what if you claimed that the switched hovered from the dock over to your bed, used the wrist straps to bind your hands together, then forced you to watch "the wizard" with fred savage?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
what if you told nintendo that you found an old box of nintendo cereal in your garage? what if you said that you ate some of it, then that night, you awoke to a crashing sound in the living room, only to find the joy cons had attached themselves to the switch by themselves? what if you claimed that the switched hovered from the dock over to your bed, used the wrist straps to bind your hands together, then forced you to watch "the wizard" with fred savage?

Halp this for me ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it reminds me of when arthur on the king of queens ordered that sgt. salty cereal. "who am I kidding, this cereal tastes terrible"? I think doug: "a cereal should not taste like a slim jim!"

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr