Hacking "Please eject disc and turn off the power"

keke_keke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an error along those lines. Here's what I did:
Imgburn backup 2x on a tesco DVD-r (brand may be the issue, but I've heard it does work)
Got Priiloader's region free hack
Got Neogamma

The game is Japanese btw. When I go to the Wii disc channel, the game shows up fine with the music and everything, then when I try to boot it it immediately tells me in English that there's an error and I have to eject the disc and reboot the console. When I try loading it via Neogamma, I can get into the game (which seems to have worse loading times than it normally should I think) and get through the menus and into a battle, then it freezes and gives me the same disc error only in Japanese this time.

I want to say the disc is fine since it gets read and evidently does work to an extent, but I need to know if the brand is hurting it that much, or if there's something that should be installed. Thanks.

keke_keke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I'm really not getting this at all. I installed the wads for IOS38, 53 and 55. I tried Softmod with "002 fix" checked. I tried IOS Patcher and it said it couldn't get the ISO information. I tried the Generic Patcher/Wiiscrubber method and it told me that there is no error 002 protection (so why the hell do I see 002 every time...). I'm really frustrated now. Indianapwns/HBC and all that just flew straight on with no problems, and this game is just being utter BS to me... the game in question is Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road Victory by the way...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple