Gaming Please can someone rate my pokemon team??

Alef Wright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-412053223

i lost this battle but i want to know what is wrong with they.... because when i enter on a battle on a low level (like 100 to 50) i lost everytime, can someone give some tips to me? because (too) i am newbie with pokemon competitive, now thanks... if someone can help me i will be truly grateful

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His sylveon had a type advantage over you and his pikachu baited you by using bolt switch so you would use something effective against it but not effective against the slyeon.
PS: Nice kakyoin picture.

Ricken

Oh Pretty Angel... Did None Teach You?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like using Perish Song when Gengar was your last was a questionable move, but that's just me
You also could have switched in Gengar when Pika came out so you would avoid the fake outs, and that would have been a good time for a Sludge Bomb (which would also hurt a Sylveon bad)

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You cannot never leave a Blissey against a physical-mega Pokemon, knowing it has two strong STAB moves such as Dragon Claw and Fire Blitz. You have Pokemon with same types, and you haven't got any Mega Evolution. Also, you fought very bad. Hidden Power against M-Char when you have Psychic? Perish Song in the last turn was noob as fuck. You have also the Pokemon Calculator to check what move is the best, but check if the opponent puts the timer on. You have to put items such as Life Orb, Choice Scarf, Specs, Band, Focus Sash, Leftovers, Lum and Sitrus Berry. You should learn how to predict changes, and search in Smogon the best moveset for the Pokemon you want. And fight in OU, in AG you will fight banned Pokemon like Greninja. That battle was very easy, with this you should do some more than that ;).

Last edited by ImCarlosGG,

Alef Wright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You cannot never leave a Blissey against a physical-mega Pokemon, knowing it has two strong STAB moves such as Dragon Claw and Fire Blitz. You have Pokemon with same types, and you haven't got any Mega Evolution. Also, you fought very bad. Hidden Power against M-Char when you have Psychic? Perish Song in the last turn was noob as fuck. You have also the Pokemon Calculator to check what move is the best, but check if the opponent puts the timer on. You have to put items such as Life Orb, Choice Scarf, Specs, Band, Focus Sash, Leftovers, Lum and Sitrus Berry. You should learn how to predict changes, and search in Smogon the best moveset for the Pokemon you want. And fight in OU, in AG you will fight banned Pokemon like Greninja. That battle was very easy, with this you should do some more than that ;).
RELAX MAN :v i am new to this :v but thanks :v i ill take as an advice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended