Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fandilatiffsg

OP fandilatiffsg Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    A hello from a noob,
    I want to play some old games such as Battle City, Bomberman, Super Contra, etc.
    Please advise me where to get WAD files containing these games and which WAD manager I should use. Or if emulators (I don't know anything about this) are used then please tell me which emulator to be used and where to download the games' ROMs. Thanks a lot.

Background information:
    Existing (runs good) modded Wii classic system: Home Brew Channel from latest Letterbomb, USB Loader GX 3.11.1278-master, Multi Mod Manager 13.4, a 1GB NTFS external hard drive (with its own supply power) with many wbfs files meaning many working games. I can play many games without problems.
    Per wii.guide, they don't recommend WAD manager by waninkoko
    The current WAD managers installed are: WiiMod Lite v1.7, Multi Mod Manager 13.4, YAWMM

2. teamlocust

teamlocust GBAtemp Regular

India
    piracy is a big no no on gbatemp

banjo2 likes this.
  3. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Hey there, first of all, welcome to GBAtemp.
    We cannot give support regarding where to find WADs, as stated in the rules:

In this case, Google is your friend ;)

Emulators are pretty easy to use, as an alternative, and of course, ROMs must be found by yourself.
    also any somewhat recent WAD manager will work, in the assumption you do find what you need.

Stealphie, banjo2 and teamlocust like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - download, emulator, Please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.