plead your case for Capcom to bring Phoenix Wright

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by cloudspear, Feb 15, 2007.

1. cloudspear
    OP

cloudspear Newbie

capcom want us to tell them why they should bring phoenix wright 3 to american with a contest. hopefully u guys/gals could convince them to bring it. i love the phoenix wright series but i sux at convincing people to do anything. good luck to u guys/gals

http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=12080

2. Xellos2099

Member Xellos2099 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there any news on it or are they still waiting on the sales figure of pw 2?

3. cloudspear
    OP

cloudspear Newbie

i don't know but seeing that they have a contest for pw 3 make it seem like they want to bring it to the usa. i want it too so hopefully a alot of people will enter this contest and convince them to bring it here for our ds.

4. friedchicken

Member friedchicken GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the only way to actually convince them is to bring pw 2 sales up, like how it is done with family guy.

yes lambs, feel the power of the marketing machine of capcom.

5. cloudspear
    OP

cloudspear Newbie

yeah true. i bought the first and the second game after i played the first on my m3. it was so good that i have to buy it.

6. deufeufeu

Member deufeufeu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Cote d'Ivoire
    There's less to win in this context than in the gbatemp love contest... It sounds such a cheap move...

7. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I have no motivation to enter this.

1. Only open to US
    2. I have no photoshop at he moment
    3. Prizes aren't that tempting... maybe if they threw in a Phoenix Wright wig... then yes.

BTW, the artwork in the comic is just terrible... and why the heck is it in PDF format or all the things to use? I'm guessing Capcom knows that this one of those games that's popular underground so I guess this is just another viral marketing... then again, I saw no adverts for Phoenix Wright and the game is sold out....

8. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    You know what they should do for Phoenix Wright. They should make it expandable. It should have some kind of built in memory, and then connect to Wiis that would then send the story to the DS and store it. that would be cool. nintendo could just keep releasing m stories.

9. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Great idea. Or they could use a slot2 expansion like with Diagasso