PlayStation State of Play - October 27th

It's time to see what third-party games will be available for PlayStation 5 in the upcoming months. Come check out the latest State of Play broadcast, airing today, or check back to see our coverage of the stream.

The first game is a game-show style battle royale game. Deathverse is the game, where you'll fight for survival. Launches next year on PS4 and PS5.

We Are OFK is a music biopic game. It'll have five episodes detailing the band's story, with interactive music videos. 2022.

Bugsnax is getting an expansion. The Isle of Bugsnax. free DLC in early 2022.

A new trailer for the upcoming Five Nights at Freddie's game is shown, with all the animatronics. December 16th launch.

Death's Door is launching November 23, with pre-orders giving a free copy of Titan Souls.

Kartrider Drift is a kart-racing game. It's free to play.

Delores is headed to KOF XV. There's a beta with eight characters and online matchmaking. February 17th.

First Class Trouble has you play as either a resident or personoid, where you have to foil the other's team, somewhat like Among Us. You'll have to determine which resident is a personoid. November 2 launch, PS+ users get to play it for free.

There's a new Star Ocean game. Coming in 2022, Star Ocean: The Divine Force, Tri-Ace is developing.

This next game has you travel with your crew across an overworld. Flocks of sheep may try to block your path. Except that's just setup for a tonal shift. After being thrown into a pool with a monster, you'll be fighting in third-person action combat and dealing with survival elements. Little Devil Inside.

That's it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
king of fighters xv is a game series dear to my heart. it reminds me of when @Glyptofane and I would hang out. we both used to drink, and the boss of the games would really decimate us. it was hilarious, seeing like three of him on the screen at once. that's about the only good memories I have of when I drank.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This had as bad an ending as the movie The Devil Inside.
well, I'll just stick with ps4 games I missed. no ps5 games interest me as of yet. I never played any ps4 games on my exploitable system, so I'll play them on the ps5. Ratchet and Clank finally shipped from playstation. it's the ps4 version.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked. should get the game tomorrow :D , after the original being lost:

1635370784492.png

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't get the point of these state of play thingies. if they announced heavy-weight exclusives or something that's alright, but all that for a bunch of indies/niche games?

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The star ocean game, doesn't look and play good. I believe star ocean 2 is still the best in the series.
The new Star Ocean Game gives off the vibe like Ys IX
A game with a free traversal system but an open world that is not designed for having a free traversal system...
and the main character looking like the lead singer from a 1980s Glam Rock band doesn't help either

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw the words “Infinite Space” thinking that it’s a sequel to the DS masterpiece, then was disappointed by it being Star Ocean instead. Nothing for me, all looks meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...