PlayStation State of Play March 2019 roundup

Last week saw the announcement of PlayStation's State of Play game reveal broadcast, which would be a reoccurring feature that would showcase upcoming games for PlayStation hardware. The 20-minute stream has just ended, and all the news has been compiled below.

• First shown was an Iron Man title for the PSVR. It'll release this year, developed by Camouflaj Studios.
  • We get to see some footage for the Crash Team Racing remake. PS4 players get exclusive retro character skins.
  • No Man's Sky is getting free PlayStation VR support.
  • PlayStation Worldwide Studios is bringing ReadySet Heroes to PlayStation 4, and will be a local and online coop game.
  • Blood and Truth is another VR game, will launch May 28th.
  • More VR titles shown in a quick roundup trailer, like Jupiter and Mars, Falcon Age, Trover Saves the Universe, Everybody's Golf VR, and more.
  • Sci-Fi thriller game Observation is slated for this summer on PS4.
  • Five Nights at Freddies VR: Help Wanted is headed to the PSVR, a VR re-imagining of the first game.
  • Concrete Genie will release this fall, meaning it has been delayed from its initial release date.
  • First party title Days Gone footage gives us a look at the story and gameplay. You can upgrade your motocycle and fight against dangerous enemies. Launches April 26.
  • Ends on a Mortal Kombat 11 trailer.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, that was so interesting! glad sony tries hard to bring new games to their current gen console! i mean wowzers, look at all those exclusives!.... and then look at the good one! (wait, was there one?)

natron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like with a new xbox console announcement probably at e3 and nintendos new switch models and great games sony needs better videos they had 8 years to learn from Nintendo direct.

Last edited by natron,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like concrete genie's art style.
I thought I missed its release, but I see it's planed for this fall.

no info on death stranding or last of us2?

No info on Dreams?
I guess we will get some at PaxEast this weekend.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: 0000ff and x65943

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wont lie, it was depressing, but at least it wasnt weaboo direct like that certain one held by a company that starts with the letter N.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuck that was boring as fuck. Also rap music and Mortal Kombat = horrible combination! Stahp it Midway!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.