PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September 2024 announced

psplsuss.png

The latest handful of free PlayStation Plus games for subscribers have been revealed. The headline title is Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions, which will be launching on September 3rd, and will be available to PS Plus users that same day. In addition, MLB The Show 24 and Little Nightmares II will be added to the monthly games on September 3rd as well. If you still want to claim August's games, you'll have until September 2nd to do so.

:arrow: Source

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I haven't heard much about the Quidditch game, but I hope they change the rules up a bit so it's not entirely just a race to catch the snitch while nothing else matters.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like quidditch is going to be filled with dlc purchases and people are going to buy it. No micro transactions in game we shall see.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like quidditch is going to be filled with dlc purchases and people are going to buy it. No micro transactions in game we shall see.
In the books, quidditch was pay to win as it was. I can't imagine a universe where thus video game ISN'T stuffed to the brim with micro transactions.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the books, quidditch was pay to win as it was. I can't imagine a universe where thus video game ISN'T stuffed to the brim with micro transactions.
Fair point. Always found it funny how Harry was loaded but didn't equipped his teammates with "the best."

GrittyFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair point. Always found it funny how Harry was loaded but didn't equipped his teammates with "the best."
Same! I can't remember which book it was but there was a point that you realize he's got the VERY best and doesn't try and help out his teammates. Seemed out of character for him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hagrid did the subway diet and lost 60 pounds!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Unfortunately his neck does look like a vagina
    Lol Harry can you use your wand on his neck?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never read any HP books or seen any HP movies, but I've played a little of Hogwarts video game. Meh. Prob be better if I had seen movies.
    I seen one of the movies, I think it was the X Rated spoof
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never seen any lord of rings either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi has every copy of lord of the finger staring Betty white
    Best lord of the rings ever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen all 7 of the Police Academy movies tho. And every episode of Married with Children, so that makes me special.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We know you're special and that's okay
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    nighty night. New COD is good, but it gets boring quick, maybe full release will have lots more maps and guns.
    +1
  • Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL:
    eh a new cod
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea MW6, its in open beta now. Preorder customers, and Xbox gamepass members can dwnload and play it now, till Sept 9th.
  • Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL:
    @BigOnYa I have not played a cod game in over a decade.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I'm not a big fan of COD either, was always more of a battlefield fan, but that last BF2042 sucked. Hopefully they bring solo story mode back on the next one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just admit you like the game it won't hurt your erep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    BO6 looks mid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Doesn't look horrible, but doesn't look great either
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    campaign could be alright, multiplayer will have a bunch of sweats as usual, and so far one zombies map looks like a real zombies map and the other looks like a map to get multiplayer/warzone players into zombies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mw3 fudged up zombies by making it warzone dlc
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Literally just DMZ with zombies in it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Should've had DMX skin instead of snoop Dogg tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Should've had DMX skin instead of snoop Dogg tbh +1