ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from Joystiq said:
psplus628.jpg
In case you're still hazy on the precise services included with Sony's PlayStation Plus subscription (and, let's be honest, that's not your fault), Sony recently detailed the initial offerings on PlayStation Blog. This should help you decide whether or not to subscribe when the service becomes available later today. (Protip: You'll need the latest firmware update -- install it now.)

Basically, you pay either $18 for three months or $50 for a year (plus 3 additional months if you sign up for the full year now). Each month new games will be available for you to download and play as long as you keep your subscription active. For the initial month, you'll get access to Wipeout HD, selected Minis, including Fieldrunners and Age of Zombies, PSOne Classic Rally Cross, Qore epsidoes, and an inFamous "Full Game Trial" (with option to purchase the full downloaded game and continue where the trial ends).

You'll also be able to set up automatic downloads of this content, if you want to feel like you're paying your PS3 to bring things to you.
Source

I didn't see fieldrunners on the PS Store... so I wouldn't be so sure about that, but the rest it true.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
Terminator02 said:
mezut360 said:
so what do you get these minis for free?
you get to keep them as long as you want for free, as long as you are a PSN+ member. yes, you can download it to a psp
I read that you can keep them even if you cancel your PSN+ subscription.
Nope, when you stop subscribing you can no longer access the "free" games, minis, etc. that you got when subscribed. Also, WHERE'S MA PARTY CHAT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte