PlayStation Plus games for October now available

Thumb-PS-Plus.jpg

Welcome to Spooktober! While we wait for new arrivals like The Last of Us II and the start of a new year, PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download the October PS+ games included as part of their subscription. This month offers The Last of Us Remastered and MLB The Show '19.

The Last of Us Remastered

PlayStation Store said:
Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.

The Last of Us: Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign.

:arrow: Link to download

MLB The Show '19

PlayStation Store said:
Game contains In-Game Purchases.

1 player
Network Players 2-8
53GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
(Seriously, that's the description, followed by legalese)

:arrow: Link to download

Reactions: Jiehfeng

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see who's really clever what hav these two games got in common and you hav to guess what I'm thinking-mayb 10xp to the winner:D

Last edited by DANTENDO,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I don't care for any of them... I already finished The Last of us a few time ago on the PS3 and already looked pretty good, don't care to play it all over again just because it looks a bit better and MLB I don't give a damn about it either :(.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, I don't care for any of them... I already finished The Last of us a few time ago on the PS3 and already looked pretty good, don't care to play it all over again just because it looks a bit better and MLB I don't give a damn about it either :(.
It's remastered version hav you pld left behind

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"53GB minimum save size"

That is some impressive stat tracking. Particularly as "complete batting and pitching statistics from 1871 to 2018, plus fielding statistics, standings, team stats, managerial records, post-season data, and more. " apparently clocks under 20 megs in SQL form on http://www.seanlahman.com/baseball-archive/statistics/.

Reactions: Taleweaver

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played though TLOU on my hacked PS3 last year. It was good, but it's not as great as everyone makes it out as. Am I the only who thinks the game is a bit overrated? I have little to no interest in the second game either.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The difference between the PS3 and Remastered PS4 version when played on a standard PS4 is decent but nothing amazing, but on the PS4 Pro it's way, WAY more than just "a bit better". It's a very noticeably huge difference.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has someone hit you on the head with a baseball bat
One is just another sports game the other is wanna be movie.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it is either a nintendo fanboy, pc musterrace pleb, or xbot, all of them are jealous.
No I just don't get what's got about the last of us, I have tried it several time but its just boring. But it seems people here can't accepts different opinions.

Last edited by ken28,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1