PlayStation Plus games for October now available

Thumb-PS-Plus.jpg

Welcome to Spooktober! While we wait for new arrivals like The Last of Us II and the start of a new year, PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download the October PS+ games included as part of their subscription. This month offers The Last of Us Remastered and MLB The Show '19.

The Last of Us Remastered

PlayStation Store said:
Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a brave young teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.

The Last of Us: Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign.

:arrow: Link to download

MLB The Show '19

PlayStation Store said:
Game contains In-Game Purchases.

1 player
Network Players 2-8
53GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
(Seriously, that's the description, followed by legalese)

:arrow: Link to download

Reactions: Jiehfeng

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol started downloading already, it's already at enough to start the application so i'm gonna start playing now. extra data seems to be a multiplayer mode? didn't know about a MP mode but i'll check that out later i suppose
Never tried multiplayer mayb someone here can tel you what's it like

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show