PlayStation Plus games for November 2021 include Knockout City and Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

asd.png

As this month winds down, news about the next month of PlayStation Plus games ramps up. As usual, the lineup of games has leaked a little early, courtesy of the same person who accurately revealed the past two months of PS+ titles. According to the leak, November's list of games includes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning for both PS4 and PS5, Knockout City for PS4 and PS5, First Class Trouble for PS4 and PS5, and finally, The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners for PlayStation VR. An official confirmation should be on the way shortly, along with which day the games will be available for subscribers to claim.

:arrow: Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually pretty happy about KoA Re-Reckoning, since I enjoyed the original but didn't want to pay for the minor touch-ups they did for the remaster. The rest I could take or leave.
I plan to go legit with all systems now. I have nso and I plan to get ps+ next month. I'll probably be less picky about what games I buy, paying for games on two systems as opposed to one when I'm on disability.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did not expect to see Kingdoms of Amalur on this just yet.
Those looking for a game to play I would not overlook it; nice little action RPG, decent worldbuilding, some nice art, good combat... I know the financial shenanigans are what most first encounter but it was actually a game worth playing, especially for the price of free.
It's not free, it is paid for in advance. Getting lame game continuously is very bad.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Curious at the amount of people that want online save backup (or cloud saves if you want marketing terms) and are willing to pay for it.

Memory cards you could copy saves from, and it would be trivial for them to redirect whatever to your platform of choice (everything from your own FTP server on up). They could probably even still do some kind of current save marker if you are somehow worried about people "cheating" via save restoration.

It's not free, it is paid for in advance. Getting lame game continuously is very bad.
Lame games continuously (though again I like Kingdoms of Amalur and reckon many should give it a go, certainly have not got much in the way of competition for games like it these days compared to even 10 years ago) would appear to be a different matter.

As far as free. In the sense of "nothing in this world for free" concepts of economics and philosophy then sure.
For the intents and purposes of general colloquial discussion. It is free.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No because the Netflix subscription is for the shows. The PS+ subscription is supposed to be for online play and cloud saves, the "free" games are a bonus.
By your logic you can also say that the subscription is for the Netflix originals and the rest are "free". Saying some part of a bundle deal is free when it is bad is dubious.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By your logic you can also say that the subscription is for the Netflix originals and the rest are "free". Saying some part of a bundle deal is free when it is bad is dubious.
It's more like the Netflix subscription is for access to all the shows, and then any new shows that appear each month are the bonus. It's possible the new shows are good or bad, but it doesn't take away from what you're already paying for.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's more like the Netflix subscription is for access to all the shows, and then any new shows that appear each month are the bonus. It's possible the new shows are good or bad, but it doesn't take away from what you're already paying for.
It may be the case for you but there are many people who pay for the show that is yet to come. When these new show are junk they will leave. For example if you join HBO for Game of Thrones only then you won't be on HBO anymore as there won't be any new episode.

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really seems that whenever I am not subscribed to PS+, they distribute some good games. BUT... when I AM subscribed, all the games suck. It's so bad to the point where I can't hate NSO because even though it's also garbage for the money you put into, you still get good games that are worth playing. BUT WITH PS+ I CAN FINALLY PLAY First Class Trouble!!!!!!!!!

I don't see the point in owning an Xbox as I see PS5 and PC as better alternatives but if there is one thing they did right, its gotta be gamepass

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really seems that whenever I am not subscribed to PS+, they distribute some good games. BUT... when I AM subscribed, all the games suck. It's so bad to the point where I can't hate NSO because even though it's also garbage for the money you put into, you still get good games that are worth playing. BUT WITH PS+ I CAN FINALLY PLAY First Class Trouble!!!!!!!!!

I don't see the point in owning an Xbox as I see PS5 and PC as better alternatives but if there is one thing they did right, its gotta be gamepass
Last gen I have both Xbox one and PS4. Xbox one was inferior to PS4.

This gen I only have PS5 and it looks like grass is greener on the other side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.