PlayStation Plus games for March 2022 revealed

pspspspsps.png

Ready for a new set of games? Sony has lifted the curtain on what games will be on offer for PlayStation Plus subscribers for the month of March. Headlining the lineup is Ghostrunner for PS5, a first-person parkour game. For PS4 players, Team Sonic Racing and Ark: Survival Evolved will be available. There's also an extra bonus this month, in the form of Ghost of Tsushima's standalone multiplayer mode, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, for both PS4 and PS5. It has four different game modes, and offers co-op as well, with both story missions and a survival mode. You can add these to your collection starting March 1st.

:arrow: Source

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nice, I almost thought it was the full Ghost of Tsushima game so soon after the update ! I excepted the full game on PS+ for end 2022... but it's nice anyway to get multiplayer sooner.
but I hope getting Tsushima Legends (online only) will not prevent future choice to buy the full game.

For example, some game bundles sales (unravel 1+2) are forbidden to me because I tried a free demo of one of the games... "you already have Unravel" but it's not even the full game :(
What if I want to re-buy it? let me !

Reactions: LuigiXL

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
nice, I almost thought it was the full Ghost of Tsushima game so soon after the update ! I excepted the full game on PS+ for end 2022... but it's nice anyway to get multiplayer sooner.
but I hope getting Tsushima Legends (online only) will not prevent future choice to buy the full game.

For example, some game bundles sales (unravel 1+2) are forbidden to me because I tried a free demo of one of the games... "you already have Unravel" but it's not even the full game :(
What if I want to re-buy it? let me !
Legends is a stand-alone download, so I wouldn’t worry - the mode is completely optional and doesn’t restrict you from owning the game itself. As for the bundles restriction, it can get annoying, but I suppose it’s Sony’s way of preventing you from purchasing a product that you already own - if a bundle includes an item you already have, you’re automatically not eligible to purchase it. On one hand, it saves you money. On the other, they could simply apply a discount for any items already owned. No perfect solution for this one, really.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS Plus members have a good month, actually.

Still waiting for Sony to give PS Plus members a GamePass experience.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it, for 2 or 3 months I don't add a single game. I wonder when Sony will give I game I want.

My subscription is almost ending and I'm seriously thinking to not buy so soon unless they offer something better.

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy... Ark was what I kept running across when trying to find ArkTools for Rock Band. :rolleyes:

I've been considering PlayStation for a while; I guess PS Now would probably be what I'm looking for since I'm still lacking a PlayStation console.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy... Ark was what I kept running across when trying to find ArkTools for Rock Band. :rolleyes:

I've been considering PlayStation for a while; I guess PS Now would probably be what I'm looking for since I'm still lacking a PlayStation console.
Way before I had a PS4 I claimed the P.T. Demo, but when I finally had one I tried downloading from Download History and it wouldn't. At all! 😔

So... The only way to play this horror masterpiece is via a hacked PS4.

Just I'd share this. I genuinely thought all games could be redownloaded and this proved me wrong, digital ownership is kind of an illusion.

• Sad
Reactions: HarveyHouston

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digital ownership is kind of an illusion.
Especially in regards to streaming services and most subscription services. This I expect is no different with PS Now; I prefer owning the games, actually, but I'm willing to play games on a subscription service if the service is good and the price is decent until I can buy the games either via the PlayStation Store or via a retailer.

Demos are iffy, anyway. Some work, some don't. I prefer getting the whole game.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Wow
Reactions: HarveyHouston

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all