PlayStation Plus games for December now available

Untitled.png
Happy December and Merry Tempmas! That's right, it's the first Tuesday of December, which means that PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download the December PS+ games without paying retail price. This month offers Titanfall II and . . . Monster Energy Supercross — The Official Videogame? Uh... Okay then.
Titanfall II

PlayStation Store said:
In single player, an aspiring Pilot and a veteran Titan combine forces to save their own lives and combat a powerful enemy against all odds. Multiplayer offers brand new Titans, expanded Pilot abilities, and deeper customization to elevate the fast-paced and exciting gameplay fans expect from the series.

:arrow: Link to download

Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame

PlayStation Store said:
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race on the official tracks, Daytona included, with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!

:arrow: Link to download

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Don't shoot the messenger. In my opinion, Titanfall II is a pretty good game and a great improvement over the first, but can be found for like $5 all the time and often goes on sale digitally. A little too late to be honest. Though hopefully this will respark the online community.

Monster Energy Supercross looks like trash. I'm not even going to download it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I remember to grab Nioh before they took it off. :ninja:

Titan fall sounds familiar, is that the game that was supposed to be xbox exclusive and didn't even have a single player campaign mode? :blink:

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Glad I remember to grab Nioh before they took it off. :ninja:

Titan fall sounds familiar, is that the game that was supposed to be xbox exclusive and didn't even have a single player campaign mode? :blink:
The original one was an exclusive for Xbox and was online only (though it had story elements). This one is not exclusive and has a story mode offline and an online mode.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original one was an exclusive for Xbox and was online only (though it had story elements). This one is not exclusive and has a story mode offline and an online mode.
Okay, you talked me into it. I'll try it. Only cause it actually is one player offline. :ninja:

Seriously, this game feels more like a expansion to the first one like adding missing content and not a sequel or a new game.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TitanFall 2: Decent game, but has been on sale multiple times for $5 or less (including the edition with all the DLC)

Monster whatever the fuck: Literally named one of the worst Motocross games of all time.

Is this the "quality" they spoke of when they announced they wouldn't be distributing ps3 and vita games anymore?

Reactions: Fugelmir

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All those not happy with the plus deal go visit the store thers so many great deals on at mo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended