Playstation Network Night, Modern Warfare 2.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
mascot.gif
Playstation Network Night
Modern Warfare 2

psnnight.jpg

Tonight at this time GBAtemp will be holding a Playstation Network Night on Modern Warfare 2

The night will last for about 3-5 Hours, To exchange ID's, post your's in the Discussion thread or you can meet up on IRC and tell me that you're joining.
This was arranged before for tonight but it looks like the guy forgot, so it looks like i'll be hosting.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Wish i could be there, damn inerwebs too damn slow, can't you request this being on the frontpage so more people can see it
unsure.gif
?
I have, i think mthr's setting it up now.
EDIT: It's up, it's a bit jumbled on the front page, dunno if you can sort it but it would look better.

Techs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually i didnt forget, its just that mthrnite said that the message about the new board had to be up for a bit, he said hed try and get the message up on the front page today, well this morning infact but he obviously forgot about it. and yeh ill also join in, my psn id is: Techsnologic

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Techs said:
actually i didnt forget, its just that mthrnite said that the message about the new board had to be up for a bit, he said hed try and get the message up on the front page today, well this morning infact but he obviously forgot about it. and yeh ill also join in, my psn id is: Techsnologic
Sorry 'bout that. My bad. Luke popped in and reminded me and I got it up as quick as I could.

Hope you guys have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol