PlayStation meeting scheduled for September

PS-Meeting-2016-Sept-7-Ann.jpg

Sony has begun sending out invites for press to attend a "PlayStation Meeting" on September 7, where they plan to "share details about the PlayStation business". Chances are, this is when they will be unveiling their upcoming PlayStation Neo console, as the last Playstation Meeting was in 2013, and to announce the PS4. The event will take place at the PlayStation Theater in New York City, at 3PM ET.

:arrow: Source

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is true, does that mean that Gameblog.fr report's about Nintendo showing the NX between Sep. 12 and Sep. 16 is also true?
I honestly think that it is true. I think Nintendo will show the NX off on Sept the 12th. What seems interesting to me is why Sony made the choice to give their showing on the 7th, did they think that maybe the NX will take some thunder away? I am really looking forward for the NX, I hope they implement the tegra x2 and not the x1. This will get the attention from even more AAA devs. The only reason that I have not sold my PS4 is because I havent finished the Witcher, that and FFIV, but since Square Enix confirmed to be developing on the NX, I hope they bring FFIV over to the NX, that way I will say good bye to Sony's PS4 for good!

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I honestly think that it is true. I think Nintendo will show the NX off on Sept the 12th. What seems interesting to me is why Sony made the choice to give their showing on the 7th, did they think that maybe the NX will take some thunder away? I am really looking forward for the NX, I hope they implement the tegra x2 and not the x1. This will get the attention from even more AAA devs. The only reason that I have not sold my PS4 is because I havent finished the Witcher, that and FFIV, but since Square Enix confirmed to be developing on the NX, I hope they bring FFIV over to the NX, that way I will say good bye to Sony's PS4 for good!
final fantasy 4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.