PlayStation meeting scheduled for September

PS-Meeting-2016-Sept-7-Ann.jpg

Sony has begun sending out invites for press to attend a "PlayStation Meeting" on September 7, where they plan to "share details about the PlayStation business". Chances are, this is when they will be unveiling their upcoming PlayStation Neo console, as the last Playstation Meeting was in 2013, and to announce the PS4. The event will take place at the PlayStation Theater in New York City, at 3PM ET.

:arrow: Source

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did Nintendo state the date they are going to reveal the NX?
Nintendo did not state it, but Sony did. I read a report (there are multiple sources, but here is the first one on google) which says, "Sony supposedly chose the September 7 date to avoid going directly up against Nintendo’s anticipated announcement of its NX platform at the Tokyo Game Show on September 12."

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This makes me wonder if the nx really is the nxt handheld from Nintendo. Hell, maybe Sony designed it's hardware and Nintendo it's OS, or vis-versa

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This makes me wonder if the nx really is the nxt handheld from Nintendo. Hell, maybe Sony designed it's hardware and Nintendo it's OS, or vis-versa
I'm So hyped about the NX that its not even funny. I started saving up 2 months ago for its release in March,. just in case lol,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.