PlayStation has scheduled a State of Play livestream for tomorrow, Sept 24

stateofplay.png

PlayStation's announcement showcase event returns tomorrow, as a new State of Play is set to air on September 24th. There will be about 30 minutes of updates and announcements for over 20 different upcoming PlayStation 5 and even PS VR2 titles. The stream will kick off at 3pm PT/12am CEST. You can tune in over at PlayStation's official YouTube or Twitch channels, or you can keep an eye on GBAtemp, as we'll be recapping every announcement from the show.

:arrow: Source

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such good replies here.
Ape Escape 4 or get the fuck out of my house
Can we get Naughty Dog back onto Jak & Daxter while we're at it?

State of concord
Concord's about due for a remaster.

PS5 Pro Slim Console.
The PS5 Pro is about due for a new model. (I wish this gag didn't sound so plausible.)

I would like to say "How are Sony going to further squander players' good will?" then I remember they kinda already did that with Concord and the PS5 Pro announcement.
Sony and Denuvo have some great news to announce!

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Sony wants to sell a $700 digital only console, they better have some big first party games they can announce right now. Otherwise why did they even think it was necessary?

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Sony wants to sell a $700 digital only console, they better have some big first party games they can announce right now. Otherwise why did they even think it was necessary?
I need to run through the funny pictures thread and find that Sony joke comic. For now, I'll just recreate it:

Person: "I have so much money. It's everywhere! How will I ever be able to spend it all?"
Sony Executive: "That's how we envision our audience."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You don't need a flashcard for dsi