Gaming PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale CONFIRMED!

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Likes/Dislikes ratio seemed to have balanced out eventually.
I might pick up this game only because of the Patapon stage and Parappa the Rapper
However, I will (opinionly) disagree with God of War being the best looking game on the planet

Because Asura's Wrath

GOW is pretty amazing with visuals though, but on topic this game will either be a great success or a f**king failure. If it closely resembles Super Smash Brothers, then maybe I'll get it, but Ninty got it right with Super Smash Brothers and it will be hard for this game to offer a better experience than those games. Also, if Super Smash Brothers 4 gets a release date relatively soon, I'll pass on the PS3 knockoff lol. Though, having Kratos as a playable character would be pretty awesome...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game looks nice also fat princess playable is so LOL i bet she would roll over people LOL!!

wafflebeard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I want more games that play like Super Smash Bros, but so far no one else has successfully pulled it off. I don't have high hopes for this one either, but it could be worth a rent.

character wishlist:
- Spyro
- Crash Bandicoot
- cool characters from varous Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Dynasty Warriors games
- Sackboy
- Apes from Ape Escape
- Dante
- Pyramid Head
- Ratchet & Clank
- Agent 47

this game has a large roster but it's all from the same 10 or so games. they need to get some more classics, franchises, and stand alone titles into the mix. is it a rights thing that is keeping some of the core sony franchises out of this game or are they just being cheap/careful for this game, sort of testing the water? 'cause I feel like some of the characters I listed are super obvious choices to be included and their omission is puzzling (they're including Captain Quark but not Ratchet and/or Clank?)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it