• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Playstation 5 used to mine Crypto Currency

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Opinions are like assholes everyone has one

And I disagree with yours.

and people scoff when I tell them just spend a good $1500 upfront and you'll have pc that'll run pretty much everything, for at least 10 years, maybe you upgrade the cpu, add ram, or swap the gpu, it's still cheaper over all, if you account time

You'll spend more buying the newest console like you buy smartphones, every 3-5 years

Spending $1500 won't get you ten years and upgrading the cpu, ram and gpu basically turns it into a new computer.

Trigger's awarded a medal for saving the council money by using the same broom for over 20 years... or is it?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont need to. I already got my PS5 recently. I waited for my reserve since November 2020. I got it days ago, finally and I absolutely love this console!

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
And I disagree with yours.

and people scoff when I tell them just spend a good $1500 upfront and you'll have pc that'll run pretty much everything, for at least 10 years, maybe you upgrade the cpu, add ram, or swap the gpu, it's still cheaper over all, if you account time

You'll spend more buying the newest console like you buy smartphones, every 3-5 years

Spending $1500 won't get you ten years and upgrading the cpu, ram and gpu basically turns it into a new computer.

Trigger's awarded a medal for saving the council money by using the same broom for over 20 years... or is it?

the pc in my sig is around 10years old, I haven't put more than $2000 in it during that time, new mobo, cpu, ram, and gpu, shit still on lga1155

Still runs just fine my friend, literally just plug the hdd in and everything works as before, hardware speaking its a new pc, but I don't have buy the games over again, everything I had installed still runs, and I can play the lastest stuff, just plug my existing ssd and hdd in the new mobo

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Make a worm and create giant xbox/playstation crypto botnet and make bank
Or just create a stealth mining app named svchost.exe so it blends in, and run it on all the computers at Best Buy. Free mining power baby! (Don't forget to create a shortcut in the Startup folder, so it starts at every reboot.)

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Or just create a stealth mining app named svchost.exe so it blends in, and run it on all the computers at Best Buy. Free mining power baby! (Don't forget to create a shortcut in the Startup folder, so it starts at every reboot.)

Literally thought of doing this on walmart computer's

Literally just run xmrig in the background, and hope its connected to the internet, it's a display unit it's gonna get much more physical abuse anyway

Literally just need to copy one folder from my pc, then have it auto exec

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv