Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Source:
https://www.gizchina.com/2020/01/21...UYFV5ZsnKYtLiMaarNpkS9tYmUHJQ2MlTtrMQ7KpJvDbk

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sony will reportedly unveil the next-generation PlayStation 5 console on February 12, 2020 at this event, alongside the big push of PlayStation exclusives and sure fire massive hits in The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima."

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/67069/playstation-5-rumored-unveiled-february-12-2020/index.html
------
Although,

"PS5 reveal set for February 5, 2020. PS5 to launch in October 2020. Price will be $499 / £449. Launch games will include: Gran Turismo 7, Demons' Souls Remastered, Godfall, Legendz (a new IP from Sony Santa Monica Studios)"

https://www.gamesradar.com/ps5-slogan-could-be-its-time-to-play-if-rumours-are-to-be-believed/

So...I guess...It's up to Sony.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After being absolutely dominated by Nintendo in the handheld market so badly that they have vowed to never again make a handheld, it will be interesting to see what Sony ships in 2021 as the PS5 now that their games division can focus on a successful line of consoles and not yet another failed PSP/Vita type device. Here's hoping they actually innovate this time instead of just lying to us about how powerful it is like they usually do.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The ps5 is gonna ge released in February - shit what do I do I was planning to get Google stadia tht month lol

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
500$? I can't believe it. It's nearly impossible to release a new gen system with that price point, unless they take a massive loss.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500$? I can't believe it.

I could believe it. Companies take losses.
Think about it.....think about the money that goes into technology.

Crazy, right?

Now think about how many games you'll buy. And accessories. And everything else.

$500.00 is nothing compared to what can be made over two years with all the shit they'll do to recoup that "loss".

Probably expect a $70.00 price tag on games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer