Hacking Homebrew Homebrew app Playstation 4 Save Mounter 1.9 with 9.00 FW support

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Australia
Possible fix for Mounting of `sce_sdmemory` saves.
- Missing patch: `ps4.WriteMemory(pid, libSceSaveDataBase + 0x034609, (byte)0x00);`

Reactions: atomizasser

FelFel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,
First of all, thanks for this save mouting, really nice script.
Infortunely, i got the same issue when i try to mount mhw save ‘sce_sdmemory’. Mount failed :s
Is there a new fix ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,
First of all, thanks for this save mouting, really nice script.
Infortunely, i got the same issue when i try to mount mhw save ‘sce_sdmemory’. Mount failed :s
Is there a new fix ?
there's a new version which addresses that issue. :)

Leon90xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok now tried to transfer my save in other account, why can't find my second profile?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking you don't need an activated account, but I don't know for sure. you can tell if it's activated by going to "log out user" by holding the ps button, logging out, then see if the name is italicized. that means it's activated. this is true for the ps5 as well.

Reactions: Leon90xs

Leon90xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm thinking you don't need an activated account, but I don't know for sure. you can tell if it's activated by going to "log out user" by holding the ps button, logging out, then see if the name is italicized. that means it's activated. this is true for the ps5 as well.
is not in italics

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, it's not activated. like I said, I don't know if it needs to be, but it might be worth a shot. remember to do account activator without goldhen, because goldhen (all versions, all firmwares) freezes at get users with account activator. you can use bin loader or as part of the host if it's available.

Leon90xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
then, it's not activated. like I said, I don't know if it needs to be, but it might be worth a shot. remember to do account activator without goldhen, because goldhen (all versions, all firmwares) freezes at get users with account activator. you can use bin loader or as part of the host if it's available.
so wich hen i use so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1