Hardware PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Fortnite Neo Versa Console firmware version?

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK the only bundles not compatible is Last of Us II bundle (obviously, it just came out) and the only on Playstation bundle that came out Dec 2019 it had Last of Us 1, God of War and Horizon.

octav90st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have bought on the launch date the ps4 pro limited edition with tlou 2 and it had ofw 6.70. Updated to 7.5 from the game disk. Don't make jokes about this or ask me why....because I have it from 19.06.2020 and the kernel exploit from The Fl0w wasn't released public then.

Also I wanted a special ps4 pro for playing some original games. Because I have a modded phat and a slim that is waiting to be modded and to be sold. :D To compensate the pro. But I want first to transfer some files.

Maybe now SONY is updating the bundles, but you can take it and ask before about a good return policy.

EDIT: monday I wil receive a ps4 pro with fortnite neo versa and I will tell you the ofw version. It needed to arrive last week but the personnel from the store was lazy.

Last edited by octav90st,
Reactions: Sixaxis

octav90st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Have you recieved it? what firmware was it on

Not yet. I am waiting and checking every second the tracking link. :)))

In 2-3 hours normally it will be here. But I will call the courier company if it will not arrive in the first part of the day.

I want to mention that it's the pro version. Maybe the slim bundle have different firmware version.

octav90st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
GOOD NEWS: my PS4 pro 1 TB Fortnite Neo Versa Bundle just arrived home now by the courier and the OFW is 6.70, also like tlou 2 bundle. You can safe buy it! ;)

Don't forget to NEVER connect it to the internet, just to be safe and never put and launch games with a higher update on the disc. Also, modify the settings to not automatically update the software or games.

Reactions: ipkryss and KiiWii

ipkryss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
GOOD NEWS: my PS4 pro 1 TB Fortnite Neo Versa Bundle just arrived home now by the courier and the OFW is 6.70, also like tlou 2 bundle. You can safe buy it! ;)

Don't forget to NEVER connect it to the internet, just to be safe and never put and launch games with a higher update on the disc. Also, modify the settings to not automatically update the software or games.

Thanks for confirming! I got one on the way as well that I will store safely if my current PS4 Pro ever breaks down ;)

Reactions: octav90st

octav90st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks for confirming! I got one on the way as well that I will store safely if my current PS4 Pro ever breaks down ;)

Good thinking! You're welcome! :D Just buy one with extended warranty, or clean it of dust and change the thermal paste once in 2 years and you are ok. And let it cool after some long game sessions. Even on rest mode.

I have a phat on 5.05, slim on 6 (updated to 6.2 for Days Gone), a pro limited ed (updated from 6.7 to 7.5) and this fortnite one on 6.7 to wait for the exploit. I always keep one for kernel exploit and one for new games. But I wanted to see the ps4 pro experience on some games, even if I am an XBOX ONE X fan, because of the graphics and a lot of games there.

I will sell the slim after it will be possible to mod it. To compensate the money.

This will be my last bundle research, because the money aren't unlimited. :)))

Emeraldu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm also from RO, I'm a little cautious to buy the TLOU2 PS4 Pro bundle. What if it's a fw 7.5 version ? I don't think I can return it since the game is provided with a voucher, not actual disk.
I'm looking for a bundle with 6.72 or lower. U sure the Fortnite neo is safe (ps 4 pro console) ?

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

octav90st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm also from RO, I'm a little cautious to buy the TLOU2 PS4 Pro bundle. What if it's a fw 7.5 version ? I don't think I can return it since the game is provided with a voucher, not actual disk.
I'm looking for a bundle with 6.72 or lower. U sure the Fortnite neo is safe (ps 4 pro console) ?

Hahaha!!! Voucher? Really? Where is the point? Please look again and read the return policy.

atakom

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hahaha!!! Voucher? Really? Where is the point? Please look again and read the return policy.
Helo/Salut octav90st, i'm from romania to. Could you please provide a link - or some info /altex,flanco../ where i could buy a ps4 bundle with fw 6.72 or lower. I'm waiting your answer.Thanks!

Emeraldu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No date code from what I could tell
https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Datecode

Or:

upload_2020-7-26_11-6-58.jpeg

would be handy to know PN/Datecode for these models for comparison.

@Emeraldu are Neo versa bundles guaranteed 6.72?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)