PlayStation 2019 wrap-up lets you look back at how you played in 2019

49381106112_d1725c7663_o.jpg
While it's simple to see how many hours you put into your games on the Xbox One, Switch, and Steam, Sony still doesn't make it very easy to see how much time one spends playing on PS4 (or PS3 for that matter).

Well don't worry, while you may not be able to see it, your gameplay time is being tracked one way or another and being sent back to Sony. That's... Comforting?

But hold on! From now until February 14th you can get in on your gaming history that is normally kept top secret from you! All you have to do is visit Sony's official 2019 wrap-up article here and click the link in the article see to see your stats. Qualifying gamers will even be able to redeem a free dynamic theme and up to 7 avatars to reflect their gaming preferences.

What was your most played PlayStation game in 2019? Favorite genre? How many games did you play? How many trophies did you earn? Feel free to share any information you're willing to down below!

I'll kick it off:

SmartSelect_20200116-003904_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20200116-003737_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20200116-003850_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by Ericzander,

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice Post mate but it's not easy:lol: to see I hear you got let sony send you marketing emails guess got go to my settings and hav a look​

D

Deleted User

Shit didn't see tht lol but you sure it's yr country not doing it or the marketing setting tht I hear you got to tick
what part of "only available in select locations" has to do with "enable marketing emails to use" lol

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It says to see yr stats you got activate marketing emails - so check yr notifications in psn account - but yeh yr country may not do it anyway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should read the small print lol

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
what part of "only available in select locations" has to do with "enable marketing emails to use" lol

The link provided would not work for me, the reason for that was that my account was Portuguese, hence the US page would not work.

Apparently my title is Action Hero.

Sheshomegrown

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

also this garbagefest isn't even available in canada lol

Just change the en-us part of the URL to whichever region you're in and it should work (don't know how many locations are added). But Great Britain is en-gb, and that works.

My most played game was Monster Hunter: World/Iceborne with 200 hours of my 600 hours played. Surprisingly, Portal Knights made second place with 65 hours.

D

Deleted User

Just change the en-us part of the URL to whichever region you're in and it should work (don't know how many locations are added). But Great Britain is en-gb, and that works.
changed it to en-ca and i still get the error page, i guess i just haven't played 10 hours on my ps4 throughout the year lol

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Thanks to those who caught that the provided link wasn't working for everyone and suggested solutions. The problem is that it's hard to get a direct link to it. So, I edited the OP to replace the link with that of the PSN blog's. From there you'll have to click the link in the blog which *should* let you access it from there. It's an extra step but it should hopefully help people in different regions who were having trouble.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a bit of a mess tbh... it tells me my top played game was Zen Pinball 2 (presumably on Vita - the other two of my top three games were also Vita titles) at 12hrs, but further down the page tells me I played Dead or Alive 6 for 26hrs online... but also tells me my totals are;
Throughout the year you played 0 Days

64 Hours locally
0 Hours - longest gaming streak
0 Hours in PS VR
0 Hours online
It also seems to think my top genre is Action/Adventure, despite the fact that at least 90% of what I played in 2019 was fighting games. I KNOW that I played Samurai Shodown, DoA6, Tekken 7, and ton more fighting games for a lot more than 12 hours each!
Apparently I also earned 417 trophies over the year...
5M1fdPP.png

With the exception of the one stat that references DoA6 (and trophies being across all PS platforms), it seems to have only included data for my Vita gameplay, despite only using one profile across PS3/4/Vita.

Last edited by duwen,
D

Deleted User

486 hours total, with my top game being Modern Warfare

I'm surprised that the binding of Isaac didn't make the list considering I play it almost every day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...