3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only have two questions as I'm probably going to play the game myself very soon:
1. Is it fun?
2. How's the difficulty? Later Zeldas seem significantly easier than the old 2D Zeldas. Link To The Past is pretty hard, and games like Oracle of X as well.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I only have two questions as I'm probably going to play the game myself very soon:
1. Is it fun?
2. How's the difficulty? Later Zeldas seem significantly easier than the old 2D Zeldas. Link To The Past is pretty hard, and games like Oracle of X as well.

yes very much, very pretty too

id say pretty much same as Oracle, its easy to get swamped by enimies if you run by them
seems to be able to handle alot at a time on the screen :D
a Hero Mode would make it harder than LTTP if im honest

D

Deleted User

What about controls?
is it possible to control with the D-Pad or can you just move with the Circle thingy?

Please tell me the Touch only Controls are past! I really hated to play the DS Games because of the Controls!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about controls?
is it possible to control with the D-Pad or can you just move with the Circle thingy?

Please tell me the Touch only Controls are past! I really hated to play the DS Games because of the Controls!
The action takes place on the top screen, so I'm 99.9% sure it won't have touch screen controls :P

Reactions: signz

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...You'd figure in this day and age and every crap pay as you go phones existing, you would be have access to a camera that doesn't suck shit.

D

Deleted User

The action takes place on the top screen, so I'm 99.9% sure it won't have touch screen controls :P
Ah sorry :D didnt watch the pics / any videos or anything :D
I don't like to spoil myself :)
but good to know that there will be no touch controls (they really suck in my opinion.. at least zelda is a non touch control game!)
So i hope you can use the d-pad instead of the circle one ^^

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
actually the game story gets better and better

i wont post more pics as dont want to ruin what happens next for you guys ;D

but in all honesty
AMAZING STORY for this one

if it continues and ends like this has started out its going to be my favorite story so far

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I never found ALTP hard. I completed it many times at 100% (4h, lost 1 live dammit).
Maybe because I'm used to old games.
I'm not that great at 2D Zelda games, I keep running into enemies accidentally (my Gamecube control stick sucks for 2D though). That said I didn't die so far, mostly because I always keep a bunch of fairies on hand.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never found ALTP hard. I completed it many times at 100% (4h, lost 1 live dammit).
Maybe because I'm used to old games.
Nah, the game is just that well designed. It's hard to get lost. You just know where to go, it's weird. I mean, the only hard part I can see for people would be the Lost Woods in the dark world, but that's about it.

Personally, I've been wanting to go back to that game for a long time, but the beginning, ugh, the beginning just kills it for me. The game doesn't start getting good until the third temple up on top of the mountains.

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
actually the game story gets better and better

i wont post more pics as dont want to ruin what happens next for you guys ;D

but in all honesty
AMAZING STORY for this one

if it continues and ends like this has started out its going to be my favorite story so far

Funny...I've read four or five reviews of the game and I think they all mentioned the story being very shallow with forgettable characters. Though the very much agree that it's a great Zelda game.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Funny...I've read four or five reviews of the game and I think they all mentioned the story being very shallow with forgettable characters. Though the very much agree that it's a great Zelda game.

if you have played ALOT of Zelda's there is alot of info patching together
like who is related to who so easy to place where you are and what has happened to these people since other games

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Want to play this so bad! But I've luckily resisted the update temptation so far and my 3DS is on 4.2... Get this game and lose Gateway/flashcard accessibility? Really can't decide...

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Want to play this so bad! But I've luckily resisted the update temptation so far and my 3DS is on 4.2... Get this game and lose Gateway/flashcard accessibility? Really can't decide...

Why not both ? If your soldering proficiency is just a little bit over zero you'll have it done in an hour :)

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware your country says Japan, but judging by the English text and your country doesn't get it for another month... I'm assuming you're actually elsewhere in the world...

So... where'd you get it? ;)

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know how anyone else would play it otherwise

no i havnt, only just started the game

Had hopes that maybe GW3 was finally sending stuff out to beta testers.

Anyway, supposedly if you beat hero mode, which you unlock after beating the story, there's some big secret or extra.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Take some, @Sonic Angel Knight Here. :grog: