Hacking Playing Wii games on the WiiU gamepad?

alucard77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I have a WiiU and would like to start taking full advantage of the progress this great community has done with this system. With that in mind, I just wanted to know one things.

Is it possible to play Wii games on the Wii U Gamepad, using the Wii U's gamepad?

I believe I read something about this at one point, but cannot find anything on it. I think it was done with Nintendont and vWii, but I think I may be confusing it with Gamecube games instead. But I swear I even found a compatibility list before on it.

Any help on this would be great. I am wondering if games like SMG 1+2, Punchout and other cames could be played on the Gamepad.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by EmulateLife,

alucard77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.

Any idea if there is any work on doing wiimote emulation similar to how dolphin does it? So that you can map buttons on the gamepad to certain controls?

almi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the reply.

Any idea if there is any work on doing wiimote emulation similar to how dolphin does it? So that you can map buttons on the gamepad to certain controls?
You can set Vertical or Horizontal Wiimote emulation or Classic Controller Emulation for GamePad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: