louisoquinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys!

This probably should be posted in the "Noob paradise" topic, but there's an ongoing discussion going on there that I didn't want to derail. Sorry all the same.

Anyway, I just modded my Wii (4.3U) yesterday and it's frickin awesome being able to play games via an external USB HD. I've been installing WiiWare wads via MMM, which works fine... but installing VC wads does not. After a bit of research I came across a few different guides and program names, all of which serve more to confuse me than anything.

The guide shown here: http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-guides-t...ders-guide.html seems to be the easiest to follow, and I do like the idea of launching my VC games via my USB loader (using WiiFlow mostly), so I might go with this one. Though I must admit, I'm not terribly excited about the prospect of partitioning my new external HD after just having loaded it up with everything I wanted.

Is there an easier/better way, or would you guys recommend following that guide? Thanks for any replies!

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally i would recommend sneek or uneek for this, i found it quite easy to set up with modmii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.