Hacking Playing Original Xbox ISOs on X360 using Xk3y

vrubayka

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also - in other developments, I've managed to come across some old archives of layouts files (.lyt) from xbox-scene. com (PAL and NTSC), along with a collection of SS/DMI/PFI for the XBOX1 games, along with "universal" SS/DMI/PFI files.
I'd love to share the archive of layouts and stealth files - but not sure if that's allowed here or what would be the best sharing service?

Can you do that? Or can you PM me and I can host it? I wanted to burn some Xbox original isos and wanted to make sure I have all the necessary files.

L319HV

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Build/Rebuild an ISO
Create DVD9 ISO with zeroed padding
Universal SS
No media stealth
Don't alter layout
Iso size after "mulleting" should be 7,258,816 KB

This method worked for my copies of Red Dead Revolver, Splinter Cell and Morrowind but did not work for GTA III
So this is a pretty solid method to getting OG Xbox isos to work on a xkey 360 yeah? Because I have some old ripped games where the discs are just too far gone to use so playing the back ups is the only way now

djinc91

The Canadian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So this is a pretty solid method to getting OG Xbox isos to work on a xkey 360 yeah? Because I have some old ripped games where the discs are just too far gone to use so playing the back ups is the only way now
As good as it's gonna get to my knowledge. This is from 2 years ago but I don't think any new methods have come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout