Hacking Playing NTSC back up on a PAL wii

damoog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am totally new to the scene and i am going to do the twilight hack today mainly because i want to play 'guitar hero - metallica'....the game is released in the usa on march 29th so the game will hit the net this week BUT my wii is PAL...will i be able to play the NTSC version on my PAL using the twilight hack

many thanks j

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes... there are quite a few options.

Use twilight hack to install the homebrew channel - then from there you could use Menu Loader to reboot the menu and allow region free. Or you could use Gecko OS to launch the game. Or softchip. Any of these should work fine.

I presume you have a mod chip.... if not, things get a bit more tricky/risky.

The easiest/safest way in my mind to launch backups without a mod chip is to install waninkoko's cIOS v8 and run softchip from the homebrew channel.

damoog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SenorClean said:
Yes... there are quite a few options.

Use twilight hack to install the homebrew channel - then from there you could use Menu Loader to reboot the menu and allow region free. Or you could use Gecko OS to launch the game. Or softchip. Any of these should work fine.

I presume you have a mod chip.... if not, things get a bit more tricky/risky.

The easiest/safest way in my mind to launch backups without a mod chip is to install waninkoko's cIOS v8 and run softchip from the homebrew channel.

thanks for you reply,i havent got a modchip so i will try waninkoko's cIOS v8...could you give me link to an easy guide in how to install this...i have googled but cant find a strong source

thankyou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: