Hacking playing new games on M3 slot-2 devices

mefistofeles666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay...am i the only one still using the m3 mini/micro sd ? I was trying to play the new N+ game and the new kirby superstar ultra game...and I just cant get it to work. I patched it with the game manager the way the wiki site suggested, and i tried other options and it just gives me the blank screen of death when loading.
I have the m3 minisd perfect, 2gb minisd kingston, and v36a...............

can anyone get the new games to work? please let me know how, cuz i wanna be able to play the new castlevania game that's coming out.

thanks

xxmadxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slot 2 is iffy as of almost a year ago some games work some dont but check the wiki if it says it works then it does although some just will not work.get yourself a slot 1 and save your sanity
smile.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea I hate to be a buzzkill here
but updates probably arnt coming out anymore, slot-2 running new NDS games are pretty much dead now
the market has shifted to slot-1 carts for all their needs

lmdst

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hm. I've got the same issue here. It's a shame, I can't afford a new flashcart.

crazyshiza, which instructions do you refer to? I've tried to run Kirby Superstar Ultra according to the options listed in the DS Compatibility List in the m3wiki, but to no use. I've attempted several different options too, but no avail. Which options did you use?

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also tried the same options and it doesn't work for me. It always freezes at the initializing save part. I am at the highest firmware and game manager available for English.

I chronicled my problems here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108...=0#entry1451477
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/706364#4305545

Anything else you might be able to tell us crazy (specific cart, card, setting we might need to turn off, etc)?

The games work in the latest version of no$gba 2.6a. The playback would be 100% on the DS though.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After trying another round of using 3 different patchers and using all of the arm7's I could get my hands on, I think I have given up.

The games worked in the no$gba emulator when they were patched with the Summon Night Twin Age (U) arm7.bin, but they still couldn't initialize save data on the DS (used recommended settings and all the other options I could) and froze.

I don't know what to try anymore. Sadly, I'm going to have to give up. If anyone finds a game way to make these games work, please post how you did it here.

I gave up on Slot-2 Devices, my new Supercard One V3 + Kingston 8GB microSDHC is coming in the mail for $49.56.

mollekemiel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have a M3CF and i only have kirby superstar working after using a downloaded save game. But the game still freezes.
I agree more and more games seems to be unsuported.
the last 10 i tried, 4 didnt work (40% !!!)
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

for ex: SpongeBob_Ft_Nicktoons, Wall-e (euro, strange because the usa version works), transformers animated and Spyro DawnOfTheDragon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways