OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
guys need some help,
smile.gif

is there a way to make the frame disappear, set in fullscreen when playing GBA?
huh.gif

plz some advice
smile.gif
smile.gif

btw i use gbaexploader 0.2

thx b4

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope, not possible due to how the DS handles GBA mode; it uses the native GBA resolution. You can, however add a custom border via the R4, which always looks nice.

ca82686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there is a way, write the game onto the NOR memory, then start the game up like any other GBA game from the DS main menu, viola, no border =D

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there is a way, write the game onto the NOR memory, then start the game up like any other GBA game from the DS main menu, viola, no border =D
There may be no border, but there's still no full screen, which is what the original poster was asking about.

When in GBA mode, the DS can only recognize the 240x160 resolution, and it cannot make use of the DS's extra pixels for gameplay short of adding a custom border. Besides, even if you could use the whole screen, the fact that you're scaling it up by such a small amount means it would look terrible.

horsegon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what u could also do, if u have a gba u can flash the game and just throw it in ur gba (if u have modded it like me and put the insides of the ez flash in a normal gba cartrage.)

dc81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Within the system folder there is an image file, this file is used for your border. You can open that and edit it to be anything you want. I personally just made mine all black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs