Hacking Playing GBA roms stored on slot1?

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I plan to order a N-Card soon. It seem to be a really good card. The only thing that it don't have that I'd like to have is GBA roms support. Since I got an old Supercard CF (but no CF card...), I would like to know if it's possible, in any way, to use GBA roms that would be store on the slot1 card and send them into the Supercard (in slot2) RAM to play them. I know it's a little bit complicated, but it's the same concept as the EZ 3in1 Expansion Pack.

Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

-Gaboumafou

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is currently only possible with the EZ-Flash 3-in-1. You might as well get one of those, it doesn't cost that much more than a CF card, it won't stick out of the DS, and it doesn't have the speed and compatibility problems that the Supercards have with some GBA games.

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The problem is that the 3in1 is, at the moment, only invailable in DSlite size (I have a phat).

Thanks anyway!!

PS: "This is CURRENTLY only possible..." Do you mean someone is working on making it working with other slot2 that have RAM?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the 3in1 is, at the moment, only invailable in DSlite size (I have a phat).

Thanks anyway!!

PS: "This is CURRENTLY only possible..." Do you mean someone is working on making it working with other slot2 that have RAM?
its in gba size, its only black though they dont have white, its sold at bamboogaming right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM