Playing GBA roms stored on slot1?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by gaboumafou, Jun 7, 2007.

Jun 7, 2007
  1. gaboumafou
    OP

Member gaboumafou GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hello,

I plan to order a N-Card soon. It seem to be a really good card. The only thing that it don't have that I'd like to have is GBA roms support. Since I got an old Supercard CF (but no CF card...), I would like to know if it's possible, in any way, to use GBA roms that would be store on the slot1 card and send them into the Supercard (in slot2) RAM to play them. I know it's a little bit complicated, but it's the same concept as the EZ 3in1 Expansion Pack.

Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

-Gaboumafou

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    This is currently only possible with the EZ-Flash 3-in-1. You might as well get one of those, it doesn't cost that much more than a CF card, it won't stick out of the DS, and it doesn't have the speed and compatibility problems that the Supercards have with some GBA games.

3. gaboumafou
    OP

Member gaboumafou GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    The problem is that the 3in1 is, at the moment, only invailable in DSlite size (I have a phat).

Thanks anyway!!

PS: "This is CURRENTLY only possible..." Do you mean someone is working on making it working with other slot2 that have RAM?

4. Vapourstreak

Member Vapourstreak GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you buy the SuperCard DS One, you can put GBA games (Drag 'n Drop) and select it in the main menu (SCDS Menu). If you also put your SCCF in the Slot 2, it will boot up the ROM in the SCCF, enabling you to play GBA games.

5. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    its in gba size, its only black though they dont have white, its sold at bamboogaming right now.