Hacking Playing gamecube backups

austint54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I wasnt ever going to join these group cuz i felt cocky and thought i knew how to do everything now with the wii, wrongggggggggg lol. for some reason i can not get gamecube games to work. I think there are more better gamecube games then wii games so im frustrated, really frustrated lol. I have everything working beautifully for wii games but to the point, what have i done. i understand that you need a modified mios to play gamecube games, so i installed this wad, "DIOSMIOSLite_2.10.wad". my sd card is set as a fat32 with a 32 cluster. i created a "games" folder on the sd card after using discex on my isos. what am I doing wrong? cuz im just blah about it now, i give up lol. i spent alot of time trying to figure it out and i cant, im going to be even more annoyed if it was something easy lol. but when i try to load my isos it just go to a black screen then i have to unplug it. Oh and my isos are for backup purposes only right?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Is your Wii GC capable, i.e. does it have GC gamepad ports and memory cards slots?
if not you need to use Devolution and in this case you need to verify the original GC discs first after making a 1:1 dump.
If your wii doesn't recognize GC discs (new drive) then you need to wait for nintendont

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
try "Auto" mios feature in settings
you should have mios wads in \wiiflow\mios
in your case rename DIOSMIOSLite_2.10.wad to dml.wad and copy it to the folder mentioned above
If you want I have a pack where the setup is already done, check "Masterpiece" link in my sig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls