Hacking playing DS game on 9.8 Gateway 3DS and(R4 3ds game)

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have gateway 3DS(9.8) installed with both blue and red card and play 3DS game fine but how do you actually play ds game? when i try to run the blue card it give me black screen and i have to restart the DS. i heard you have reinstall the 3ds gateway exploit after you play DS game to run 3ds game again which sound like a pain. is there any easier way where i can run DS game and 3ds together?

i also have a R4 card(pic below) which i use for DS game long time ago but now it doesnt work, something about i need a normal DS to update the firmware. is there anyway to bypass limit that now?

Attachments

• r4i-rts1.jpg
    r4i-rts1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 251

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use the blue card in sysnand.
To avoid having to reinstall the exploit each time you play a NDS game, follow these instructions:

1) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher
2) Go to settings and change Profile Name to another one; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher01
3) Launch a DS game, exploit would be gone
4) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds again and it should be stuck

Extra Steps because I want to change back my original profile name
5) Go to settings and change Profile Name to my original one; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher
6) Launch exploit and test, there should be an error.
7) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds again and it should be stuck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk