Hacking Playing any (licensed) game on 3DS, 9.2 with FBI?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi.
I have been searching around the web for answers but haven't found any. My question - as stated above - is: can you play any licensed game on 9.2 if you install it in FBI? An answer would be much appriciated.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Luma3ds, cakes and rxtools have signature patching which is what allows to install non-signed cias. Dropped this if you use another one and want to know if it has this feature
Thanks once again! This might be a silly question, but is it enough to just install these CFWs and my 3DS can then play the .cias, or what?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks once again! This might be a silly question, but is it enough to just install these CFWs and my 3DS can then play the .cias, or what?

Follow only part 3 if you want Emunand-Updated + sysnand 9.2 or follow until part 5 for a sysnand-only setup with a9lh and luma3ds (best option)

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)

I recommend using emunand instead of rednand on the instructions

Last edited by rikumax25!,

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have bad memories from this guide. It was this that bricked my 3DS. And I can't see any point in stopping at part 3, since you wouldn't boot in to SysNAND by default.

once you finish you can change where it autoboots, either emunand with CFW or sysnand.

People preffer to do just this part to avoid the "risk" of installing a9lh, but with the consecuences of not 100% boot rate.

Also if you read the guide calmly and do everything that it says it shouldn have any risk of permanently bricking the console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: