Playing AC:WW online on 3DS with Wiimiifii

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by kyle9252, Oct 18, 2016.

1. kyle9252
    OP

kyle9252 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2016
    United States
    So is it possible I could play AC:WW online with Wimiifi on 3DS? I have a New 3DS XL with homebrew installed on 11.1. Is it possible?

2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    No. You either need a flashcard or an Action Replay DS card.

3. kyle9252
    OP

kyle9252 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2016
    United States
    How much is the flashcard?

4. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
  5. kyle9252
    OP

kyle9252 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2016
    United States
    How much is that in USD? And what is a WEP interface and NWFC USB Connector? Can you give my links to the NWFC USB thingy? (Wow, This is much harder than Wiimiifii on Wii lol)

6. SimplyFedorable

SimplyFedorable Evangelion Geek

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    melee hell
    7 ish dollars for the cheapest one, 15 for the best.

7. MuscleMuscleHust

MuscleMuscleHust Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2016
    United States
    You could use Nitrohax if you have CFW.

jsa likes this.
  8. Cralex

Cralex GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Although the 3DS is capable of connecting to Wi-Fi networks with modern security, such as WPA, games made for the original Nintendo DS are not. So, you need to provide some way for original Nintendo DS games to connect to the Internet. You could either use a Wi-Fi network with no encryption (not a good idea), one with WEP encryption (almost as bad, since WEP is easily decrypted) or one of Nintendo's wireless USB adapters connected to a Windows computer (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Wi-Fi_USB_Connector)

Going back to flashcarts, do you have CFW such as Luma3ds, or are you just able to access the homebrew launcher? I bought a DSTT card, which was very inexpensive and works well, but I wouldn't be able to use it without Luma3ds because I needed to install a custom launcher to run it. If you only have access to the homebrew launcher, you'd need a more expensive card, one that is able to run on a 3ds of of the box.

Last edited by Cralex, Oct 18, 2016