Hacking Playing 3DS Roms on the New 3DS 11.2.0.35 U

xCoreC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all, i need help atm i got the homebrew launcher to work but i dont know whats next or how do i play 3ds roms on my 3ds, any help would be greatly appreciated

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it all, i need help atm i got the homebrew launcher to work but i dont know whats next or how do i play 3ds roms on my 3ds, any help would be greatly appreciated
Not possible, unless you have 2 3DS'es, or Hardmod, or Flashcard (Sky3DS or Gateway).

xCoreC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are both the same version non hacked bought on black friday, i wouldnt know how to do any of that lol im new to the 3ds but old to the wii

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they are both the same version non hacked bought on black friday, i wouldnt know how to do any of that lol im new to the 3ds but old to the wii
Ah ok. Well your best bet would be using menuhax right now to get homebrew launcher and then make sure you STAY on 11.0. Sometime in December slowhax should be released and will be able to downgrade a 3ds on 11.0/11.1 with only a DSiWare game (the last one of which is left on the store to purchase is Legends of Exidia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xCoreC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sky 3ds cost almost 100 geez is it any difrent than a r4 card? and got it Thanks, i already have homebrew thru the LoZ OoT Powersave exploit

D

Deleted User

Acces to the homebrew launcher on the latest firmware non cfw only allows homebrew apps and makes it possible to downgrade once the native_firm becomes exploitable which can take months if your lucky.For piracy on non cfw you need a sky3ds+

Last edited by ,

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sky 3ds cost almost 100 geez is it any difrent than a r4 card? and got it Thanks, i already have homebrew thru the LoZ OoT Powersave exploit
Perfect! Well you should definitely go purchase LoE in preparation for slowhax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat