Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you play the back ups of newer games that require 3.61+ on your henkaku 3.60? I heard that you can do so with mai tool, is that right?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Henkaku ONLY works on 3.60 So umm that sucks I guess. Unless sometime in future that is updated to work on newer firmware. But to be honest not many backups work, as far as vitamin 2.0 or that mai dumper tool, both stalled in developement and not all game works flawlessly.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Games that require 3.61+ cannot be played on 3.60 regardless of what dumper is used. It's simply not possible. This is because 3.61 games are signed with a new key, and unless we somehow get that key (99.99999% not gonna happen) we can't play them on a lower firmware period.

The only reason there are some 3.61 games we can play is because some copies don't require 3.61 for whatever reason.

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games that require 3.61+ cannot be played on 3.60 regardless of what dumper is used. It's simply not possible. This is because 3.61 games are signed with a new key, and unless we somehow get that key (99.99999% not gonna happen) we can't play them on a lower firmware period.

The only reason there are some 3.61 games we can play is because some copies don't require 3.61 for whatever reason.

Is there a list of those specific titles that can be played on 3.60?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What about physical copies of games that require 3.61+? Can we play those? I was reading this thread earlier and Madikan said it was possible due to firmware spoofing.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/note-you-can-still-dump-assets-of-3-61-exclusive-games-on-3-60.446829/

Also, what happened to your father mask? :/

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What about physical copies of games that require 3.61+? Can we play those? I was reading this thread earlier and Madikan said it was possible due to firmware spoofing.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/note-you-can-still-dump-assets-of-3-61-exclusive-games-on-3-60.446829/

Also, what happened to your father mask? :/
Nope, that's completely 100% wrong. PSN spoofing wasn't for playing 3.61+ games, it was for accessing PSN. No 3.61 games can be played on 3.60 without a 3.60 build period.

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you play the back ups of newer games that require 3.61+ on your henkaku 3.60? I heard that you can do so with mai tool, is that right?

Seen this and thought it was a guide to do what is in the thread title, if asking a question like this on these forums it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to include that it's a question rather than a statement in the thread title, just in case there is others like me who came in to read about the new abilities of HenKAKU :) Just a thought!

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seen this and thought it was a guide to do what is in the thread title, if asking a question like this on these forums it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to include that it's a question rather than a statement in the thread title, just in case there is others like me who came in to read about the new abilities of HenKAKU :) Just a thought!

Well it's got a question mark in the thread title in case you missed it.

Last edited by Vitaminer,

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
Which I added after his post. ;)

Lol thank you for posting this, I was thinking I lost my mind haha.

NP Vitaminer btw, it's just with so many awesome releases coming to the Vita it's best to show which are the "there is awesome stuff to be had!" threads and which are the "how do I get this awesome stuff?" threads heh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P